- Many of them show a more than proficient knowledge of the Bible providing evidence that they are reading and studying their Bibles daily.
- These men have a passion for sharing their faith with other inmates and speaking up for Christ no matter how they may be treated in the process
- Several of the inmates have expressed a desire to go into ministry after their release from prison.
- I am often asked to pray for those in my class and their families. Yesterday a prisoner asked me to pray for revival to come to the Ney Unit, and he said he and other inmates are praying daily for this to happen.
- These men not only study their Bibles daily, but they also read other Christian literature made available to them by their library and by volunteer teachers.
This Blog-space is dedicated to the musings of a gospel preacher celebrating 43 wonderful years of church related ministry in Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, and Texas, and missionary related travel to Australia, India, Kenya, Russia, and Mexico.
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)