I'll be heading down to the town hall meeting sponsored by Rep. Ciro D. Rodriguez this evening at 6:30 p.m. at the Performing Arts Bldg. at Palo Alto College. Just in case I am able to say anything there, I wanted to be able to have specific data along with actual page numbers of the Health care Reform bill provisions. When I Googled for information I hit the jackpot at this site. Use the link to see for yourself the article by Mike Adams, NaturalNews Editor:
There are 49 bullet points to review concerning the bill in the article above, and I must admit that much of this I had never heard before. Is any of this new to you as well?
- Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self ensure!
- Page 29: Gives an admission that your health care will be rationed.
- Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and benefits you get (and unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals process)
- Page 59: The Federal Government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer!
- Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community organizer health plans (examples: SEIU, UAW, ACORN)
- Page 84: All private health care plans must participate in the Health care Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)
- Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.
- Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.
- Page 127: The government will set wages for doctors and health care professionals
- Page 145: Employers MUST auto-enroll employees into the government-run public plan. No alternatives
- Page 126: Employers MUST pay health care bills for part-time employees and their families.
- Page 149-150: Employers who don't offer the public option pay from 2 to 8% tax on payroll depending on size of payroll.
- Page 167: Any individual who doesn't have acceptable health care (according to the government) will be taxed 2.5% of income.
- Page 195: Officers and employees of Government Health care Bureaucracy will have access to ALL American financial and personal records.
- Page 239: The bill will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors and the poor will be the most affected.
- Page 241: Doctors, no matter what specialty you have, you'll all be paid the same.
- Page 318: Prohibition on hospital expansion. (except with government approval)
- Page 341: Government has the authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage Plans, HMO's, etc.
- Page 354: Government will restrict enrollment of SPECIAL NEEDS individuals.
- Page 425: New bureaucracy: Advance Care Planning Consult: Senior Citizens (euthanasia?)
- Page 425: Government will instruct and consult regarding living wills, durable power of attorney, etc. Mandatory! (also end-of-life resources approved list)
- Page 427-430: Government mandated program to order end-of-life treatment; dictating how your life ends.
- Page 469, 472: Payments to Community-based Home Medical Services- more payoffs for ACORN
- Page 489: Government will cover marriage and family therapy - intrusion into your marriage.
- Page 494: Government will cover mental health services: defining, creating, and rationing these services.
OK, who's spooked now? I was talking to my barber/beautician while getting my hair cut today, and mentioned two or three of these specifics to her. The lady in the next chair became so panicked by what she overheard, she jumped up and ran to her husband in the waiting room for comfort. The point is that it all panics me as well, and ought to panic everybody.
Post a Comment